In The Name of The Moon...

Edit tea info Last updated by Roswell Strange

1 Tasting Note View all

From Cuppa Geek

Created for a darling good friend of mine- In the Name of the Moon combines berry flavors, vanilla, and a touch of rose petals. And this blend sparkles after brewing! Who wouldn’t love to have a bit of jazz in the cuppa? Sparkle Justice!

blended with black tea, rose hips, hibiscus, apple pieces, blue cornflowers, natural creme flavor, raspberries, natural blueberry flavor, natural strawberry flavor, raspberry leaves, strawberries, blueberries, natural blueberry flavor, vanilla flavor, sugar sprinkles, rose petals.

each serving of this tea can be steeped multiple times

About Cuppa Geek View company

1 Tasting Note

Sipped on over the weekend…

I’m not sure if I’ve ever had a Sailor Moon tea blend before, but I’d be remiss if I turned down the opportunity! It’s actually been a while since I last watched this anime, and with the “reboot” out I think it’s probably high time that I revisited it!

This tasted really solid! It’s essentially a strawberries and cream profile, though heavier on the strawberry than the cream. I liked that the black tea base was still very much apparent in the infused cup, and the slight floral notes that it added were a good addition to the sweeter and bordering on candy-like strawberry flavours. It’s a touch perfume-y/artificial, but not in an off putting way to me.

I wouldn’t have known, prior to trying this, was a “Sailor Moon” tea should taste like but having now tried this blend I think the profile does match with my recollection of the anime!