Loose Mini Beeng Cha

Pu-erh Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason
Boiling 2 min, 0 sec 4 g 8 oz / 236 ml

• “My first pu-erh! Made it in a gaiwan with a quarter of a cake, I've done 4 infusions so far and it's still going strong. It was just as I've always heard pu-erh- earthy. Though not as rich as I...” Read full tasting note
    thebrianlange 21 tasting notes
  • “What a lovely pu erh! I was skeptical as to whether this little cake (of lower quality than the larger Yunnan cakes) would really excite me, and I was wrong. Strong aromas or leather and potting...” Read full tasting note
    Parsifal 43 tasting notes

From Dream About Tea

This smaller version of Pu-Erh Beeng Cha is a convenient way to enjoy a cup of Pu-Erh tea at home, at work or anywhere carrying large tea cakes might be difficult.

About Dream About Tea View company

My first pu-erh! Made it in a gaiwan with a quarter of a cake, I’ve done 4 infusions so far and it’s still going strong.
It was just as I’ve always heard pu-erh- earthy. Though not as rich as I expected- it tasted lighter than many blacks I’ve had. Maybe I’ll try steeping it longer next time.
Regardless, deliciously unique. Not an everyday tea for me, but every once and a while, sure. I can’t wait to taste my green pu-erh from Dream About Tea!

What a lovely pu erh! I was skeptical as to whether this little cake (of lower quality than the larger Yunnan cakes) would really excite me, and I was wrong. Strong aromas or leather and potting soil jump out of the reddish deep brown liquor. Incredible full mouth-feel and smooth finish. Notes of leather, soil and musty peat surround subtle flavors of white smoke, ash and ground coffee. Really a pleasant surprise, and at a very reasonable price from one of my favorite tea shops.

Boiling 3 min, 30 sec 4 g 8 OZ / 236 ML