Tung Ting (Finest Formosa) Oolong

Oolong Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by TeaEqualsBliss

From foojoy

Product description not available yet.

About foojoy View company

I have a large tin of this and am sending half of it to my Sororitea Sister LiberTeas very soon!

I have been trying to think of what this aroma reminds me of and I think I finally can put my finger on it! LILY OF THE VALLEY!!!!!

The flavor is that of a very warming and comforting floral oolong with a mouth-watering end sip.

The more I sip the more I like this! I’m shocked this wasn’t already listed in the Steepster Database, tho!

It’s dandy!

Another from the traveling tea box! thanks for including this one, TeaEqualsBliss! I loved the other Foojoy oolong that I tried before, so I wanted to try this one! I steeped it for 90 seconds. (It’s hard to tell with these Foojoy… the other one is supposed to steep for 30 seconds but they don’t really say on their site). So I taste tested as I steeped, and it seemed to get BUTTERY at 90 seconds. This is definitely a buttery oolong, first and foremost! And a little bit vegetal. And I don’t mean a milk oolong, but butter. This isn’t really a floral or peachy oolong either. The second steep is even better after letting the water cool and steeping for two minutes or so. Still has that buttery flavor, just even butterier and sweeter. I think this is the most consistent buttery oolong I’ve had.