Aloe Blossom Herbal Tea

Edit tea info Last updated by Florin Muresan

1 Tasting Note View all

From Forever Living Products

Price per unit – 25 bags – 12 per case
Simply the finest herbal tea available. Seasoned with just the right touch of aloe blossoms, it secures its subtle flavor with cinnamon, ginger, fragrant cloves, soothing allspice, zesty orange peel, plus cardamom, fennel, chamomile, blackberry leaf, and gymnema sylvestre.

Aloe Blossom Herbal Tea® is a natural blend of leaves, herbs and spices, specially prepared to provide an outstanding flavor and a rich aroma. Caffeine-free, it has been formulated to leave you feeling revitalized. Whether you drink it hot or prefer it iced, Aloe Blossom Herbal Tea has a great taste and is easy to prepare.

Refreshing cinnamon, orange peel and cloves impart a warm, fruity flavor, along with allspice and ginger to soothe. Combined with aloe blossoms from our own plantations, this low calorie, refreshing tea is a great complement to our Forever Lite weight management program.

•Low calorie
•No caffeine

About Forever Living Products View company

1 Tasting Note

This is a Mind Healer tea ! it is actually one of my favorites. The reason ? It’s with Cinnamon and it tastes just great ! It is very unusual for me not having this tea at home or at work, because when you can’t find a tea to suit your mood, this one is always the best choice. And mixed with Black Tea (Ceylon) it does wonders.
I am not going to delve now into how good it is for your health, because that’s a job for my blog. I just wanted to let you know that this tea is a Must TRY !
Contact me for any details on it.