Organic Lavender Chamomile

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Butiki Teas

• “I oversteeped by at least 5 minutes tonight. Still good! The flavors maintain their balance; the chamomile is rather too strong for my liking though. There's a note of honey that comes out to...” Read full tasting note
    Kaylee 311 tasting notes
  • “**backlogging from last night I am so glad that I purchased this from Butiki. It was really purchased on a whim as I'd never tried it before. But I love lavender & I've grown to love chamomile...” Read full tasting note
    tawnykira 60 tasting notes
  • “My roommate, who is not a tea drinker, notified me that in his opinion this lavender chamomile smells like cat food and breakfast cereal. I told him that he's probably high and that there was an...” Read full tasting note
    Rashad 76 tasting notes
  • “I'm not rating this one because I'm still trying to make up my mind whether I like lavender. Most of my experiences with lavender scents and tastes have been soapy, chemical, and fake so I may be a...” Read full tasting note
    fuzzy_peachkin 464 tasting notes

From Butiki Teas

Organic Lavender Chamomile has a calming lavender flavor and is naturally caffeine free. This herbal tisane contains organic chamomile flower and organic lavender flower that originates from Egypt and France.

Recommended Brew Time: 4 minutes 30 seconds
Recommended Amount: 1 teaspoon of tea for 8oz of water
Recommended Temperature: 210 F

For more information visit: http://www.butikiteas.com

About Butiki Teas View company

I oversteeped by at least 5 minutes tonight. Still good! The flavors maintain their balance; the chamomile is rather too strong for my liking though. There’s a note of honey that comes out to play mid-sip, which I’m really enjoying.

**backlogging from last night

I am so glad that I purchased this from Butiki. It was really purchased on a whim as I’d never tried it before. But I love lavender & I’ve grown to love chamomile lately. So it seemed like a tea worth trying out!

At first I was concerned that because lavender & chamomile are both very strong flavors that they would compete with one another, but I learned quickly that I was very incorrect in that.

The liquor of this tea was a lovely golden color and the aroma was absolutely mouthwatering. I added just a touch of honey since it pairs so well with chamomile & sunk into my cup. The lavender and chamomile pair perfectly, complimenting one another beautifully. Neither overpowered the other, they just danced in sync across my tastebuds. It was a very soft tea & I think I might like this even more than chamomile on its own!

Bonnie

Sounds relaxing. Need a hot tub.

Tawny Kira

That’s definitely the plan for tomorrow night after my mother-in-law leaves! lol

My roommate, who is not a tea drinker, notified me that in his opinion this lavender chamomile smells like cat food and breakfast cereal. I told him that he’s probably high and that there was an exceedingly good chance that his soul is complete dog shit. This is one of the best chamomile blends I’ve ever had in my life. I’m very happy that I purchased it. Chamomile has a flavor, believe it or not. I was unaware of this while growing up because we had chamomile in tea bags which were like drinking liquid rice cakes. I would recommend this tea to my mother, my grandmother, her mailman, the pope, every contestant on The Price Is Right, and Emily the girl on the “ramen noodle a day” budget from the Allstate commercial.

I’m not rating this one because I’m still trying to make up my mind whether I like lavender. Most of my experiences with lavender scents and tastes have been soapy, chemical, and fake so I may be a little prejudiced against it.

The dry leaf is beautiful and smells pretty good! When I taste it, the chamomile is not overpowered by the lavender. Both of them are there equally. The chamomile part is quite good. It smells fresh and for a lack of a better work “herbal”. I’m trying to taste the lavender as something new and not something I have previous thoughts about. I think I would have to try this again with honey or sugar before I can make up my mind completely about it.

I’ve been holding onto the last couple Butiki samples I have because I love them so much, I want them to last. This tea is light and simple but elegant at the same time. The lovely chamomile serves as a base for a delicious lavender. Lavender reminds me of my grandma’s house. Just the two ingredients works well. It couldn’t be better! Another amazing tea from Butiki!