Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Tabby

• “Cinnamon and hibiscus? That's certainly an interesting combination, but in my head, it seems like it could be a good idea. The bag smells appealing, at least. Warm, comforting cinnamon and not...” Read full tasting note
    tabby 492 tasting notes
  • “Loved this! Has a great strong cinnamon taste with just a hint of hibiscus flower, which to my surprise was fantastic! With a small dash of sugar and teaspoon of honey, it was absolutely fantastic! ” Read full tasting note
    SaraD 2 tasting notes

From Kroger Private Selection

Product description not available yet.

About Kroger Private Selection View company

Cinnamon and hibiscus? That’s certainly an interesting combination, but in my head, it seems like it could be a good idea. The bag smells appealing, at least. Warm, comforting cinnamon and not really much else. Something about it reminds me of Christmas and gingerbread men. Also Red Hots.

Despite the hibiscus content, it doesn’t brew up entirely magenta. More like maroon-tinted amber. Even when steeped, I still can’t smell the hibiscus, but I know that’s more than alright with a few of you! It’s somewhat present in the flavor, but you really have to feel for it. Otherwise, this tastes like a plain cinnamon tea. I happen to like that, though, so I’m enjoying this a lot. The cinnamon is very vivid, but not enough to burn. For something cheap and grocery store brand, this is surprisingly simple and good.