Green Oolong Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Suzi

• “THANK YOU to *Suzi* for sending me a sample of this Oolong! I have wanted to try it ever since I saw your tasting note on it. The aroma of the dry leaf is quite as I wanted it to smell (but...” Read full tasting note
    LiberTEAS 4423 tasting notes
  • “Ah, Rose Green Oolong. You make me feel like a princess! The tea is so strongly scented that the smell of rose petals fills the entire kitchen. It's lovely. Perfect for springtime. It kinda...” Read full tasting note
    fashion_piranha 122 tasting notes
  • “Hollllllllllly craaaaaaaap this is amazing. This is a fantastic, extremely rose heavy fragrant green oolong, it is totally awesome. I am generally a big rose fan (I love rose water, for example)...” Read full tasting note
    mjutan 74 tasting notes

From Mountain View Tea Village

(Other than the name of the tea, all writing on the box is in Chinese, which I cannot read. Sorry!)

About Mountain View Tea Village View company

THANK YOU to Suzi for sending me a sample of this Oolong! I have wanted to try it ever since I saw your tasting note on it.

The aroma of the dry leaf is quite as I wanted it to smell (but my expectations were not quite as high because I have not had teas from this vendor before so I was not sure exactly what to expect!) – so I was thrilled to open the tin and smell ROSES! Very fragrant – perhaps the most fragrant rose tea I’ve ever encountered.

Ah… this is really… really GOOD! I love rose teas (In fact I can’t think of a flower tea that I’ve disliked … I am sure there has probably been at least one, but none come to mind)… and this is absolutely a ROSE Oolong. No mistaking it.

Sweet, fragrant and delicious!

The next time I brew this tea I shall do so properly – with my gaiwan! That is not to say that using the smart tea maker is not a good way to brew it – it is… but it just feels more REGAL when I use my gaiwan… and this tea is absolutely suited for regal treatment.

Multiple infusions will follow!

Suzi

I’m so glad you liked it :D It is one of the few teas I take the time to “properly” prepare with a Gaiwan, rinsing before steeping and the like.

Ah, Rose Green Oolong.
You make me feel like a princess!

The tea is so strongly scented that the smell of rose petals fills the entire kitchen. It’s lovely. Perfect for springtime. It kinda makes me think I should be wearing something pink, or sparkly, or at the very least a floral 1950s housewife dress.

Anyway. Definitely one of the nicer teas I own. Light, refreshing, delicate, rosy. I really don’t know what else to say about it, and besides, I have to go do something girly now like give myself a pedicure while wearing an avacado face mask.

Ciao.

LiberTEAS

This one sounds awesome… I will add it to my shopping list!

LiberTEAS

This one isn’t on the website. :(

Hollllllllllly craaaaaaaap this is amazing.

This is a fantastic, extremely rose heavy fragrant green oolong, it is totally awesome. I am generally a big rose fan (I love rose water, for example) so heads up that it’s pretty potent, but I thought it totally rocked. Great punch to it, and excellent flavour, really fantastic.