Soothing Charm Throat Tea

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Denise @ Nature's Tea Leaf

• “Only a few days after I get this sample I came down with a sore throat. So I give this herbal a try. I know there's other stuff in this tisane but all I can taste is the chamomile, it's overpowered...” Read full tasting note
    Lazey 94 tasting notes
  • “Well, this is a nice neutral chamomile blend that does indeed seem to be soothing my throat because it hurt a lot this morning when I woke up and it's better now. I know some improvement is normal...” Read full tasting note
    Starfevre 511 tasting notes

From Nature's Tea Leaf

Soothing Charm Throat Tea is a blend of chamomile flower, rosehip, peppermint leaf and lemon peel expertly combined to give you a boost of all the right stuff. Our tea provides you with a double dose of vitamin C from natural pieces of lemon and rosehip. We then mix in the throat soothing comfort of peppermint leaf and wrap it all up in a hug of calming chamomile. Treat yourself right this cold and flu season with a hot cup of Soothing Charm Throat Tea.

About Nature's Tea Leaf View company

Only a few days after I get this sample I came down with a sore throat. So I give this herbal a try. I know there’s other stuff in this tisane but all I can taste is the chamomile, it’s overpowered the tea. I added some honey and it is soothing my throat a little, but not much more than any other tea would.

It’s not bad but I don’t think I would order it again. Chamomile doesn’t really effect me, but it might help others fall asleep. Also the vitamin C might be helping me with my sore throat/possible cold behind the scenes.

Well, this is a nice neutral chamomile blend that does indeed seem to be soothing my throat because it hurt a lot this morning when I woke up and it’s better now. I know some improvement is normal over the course of the day, but I do think that this tea is helping.

My first cup I put some honey in and I think I put too much in because the tea tasted quite weird. Second cup has a tiny bit of sugar (because I put sugar in everything, I know I’m bad, bad Starfevre oh well) and it tastes much better. This is a very neutral blend.