Berries n' Cream

Fruit Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Jenn-cha

• “I started this steeping and then totally forgot about it in all the evening bustle. I'm not sure how long it actually steeped for but it was probably between 10-15 minutes. Didn't seem to effect it...” Read full tasting note
    chai-jenn 103 tasting notes

From Old Wilmington Tea Co

This naturally caffeine free fruit mélange has an appealing fresh picked strawberry flavor with a hint of creaminess to follow. It reminds us of bowl of fresh strawberries topped with homemade whipped cream, only not quite so indulgent! This cup makes the perfect substitute for desert or any time that you want a special little treat.

About Old Wilmington Tea Co View company

I started this steeping and then totally forgot about it in all the evening bustle. I’m not sure how long it actually steeped for but it was probably between 10-15 minutes. Didn’t seem to effect it the taste at all. I also put less sugar in this time. Wish I had put more in though, the creaminess didn’t come through very well without it.

Boiling 8 min or more