Edit tea info Last updated by SimplyJenW

From Ovation Teas - Custom Blend

Black tea with jasmine flowers, safflower petals, coconut, caramel pieces, honey flavor, and vanilla flavor.

About Ovation Teas - Custom Blend View company

Tea of the morning……

I spent part of the weekend making a spreadsheet of my teas in more than sample amounts (over 1 ounce). What a rude awakening. I do seriously have a tea shopping problem. This was one I found buried in the recesses. Now, with the spreadsheet, I have a better idea of what I am replacing and what needs to be consumed to make more space. Such a handy tool.

This is good, but sweet. It was very fun blending my own tea as I got to put in all of the things I thought I would like together. I may blend my own again someday, but for now it is on the exit list.

Usual teapot method with a three minute steep.

gmathis

I’m chuckling at the spreadsheet thing (and at the need for myself to do the same thing) … cataloging any collection is definitely a sign of addiction! :)
One of my prize possessions is a 5 × 8 notebook of mystery book titles and authors categorized by a dear friend. My bucket list ambition is to check ’em all off!