Classic Breakfast Tea

From St. Dalfour

100% pure organic tea from India & Ceylon

About St. Dalfour View company

1924 tasting notes

From Michelle with my appreciation. A sweet, dark, oaky tea. Sort of like an old cedarwood deck in the Ozarks smells like on a rainy day. Enjoying it straight. I’ve had mixed luck with St. Dalfour varieties, but this one is tasty and perfect for fall.

Bonnie

Good description…the deck smell is a nice one we can all imagine.

This is fairly good for a Ceylon blend, but not as flavorful as Twinings, and somewhat more astingent as well. I added a pinch or smidgen (not a whole packet) of “True Lemon”crystallized lemon" and it took the added flavor well.

Here’s Hoping TTB

I’ve never heard of this brand before, but was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the tea! A nice brisk, flavorful Ceylon with no bitterness or astringency. I enjoyed it plain with no cream or sugar…that’s rare for a bagged black tea! Thumbs up on this one.

At my moms for Thanksgiving, which means a new selection of teas. She loves fruit teas and blends, but does have a few goodies like this.

This is a great Breakfast Tea. Good balance, nice, sweet, simple taste, not overdone but certainly flavorful. Good stuff.

Boiling 2 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 10 OZ / 295 ML

This is one of my favorite black teas. Very smooth, needs no milk or sugar. A perfect way to start the day!