Gunpowder

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Miss Sweet

• “I do not remember this tea being so delightful the first time I tasted it! Delicate, incredibly smooth with just a hint of smokiness and barely any astringency. Another inoffensive brew, almost...” Read full tasting note
    amber 221 tasting notes
  • “Before tasting this green tea, I'd decided I didn't like green teas. This tea is quite different from what I'd associated with green tea - it's more delicate on the palate and (like miss sweet...” Read full tasting note
    merrileem 5 tasting notes

From t Leaf T

A high grade gunpowder tea. Large tender leaves are rolled into small, tight, evenly sized balls resembling gun pellets. These blossom under hot water to produce a full flavoured, refreshingly astringent infusion with a hint of smokiness.

About t Leaf T View company

I do not remember this tea being so delightful the first time I tasted it! Delicate, incredibly smooth with just a hint of smokiness and barely any astringency. Another inoffensive brew, almost like the elevator muzak of green teas…

Before tasting this green tea, I’d decided I didn’t like green teas. This tea is quite different from what I’d associated with green tea – it’s more delicate on the palate and (like miss sweet says) not too astringent.