U•Matcha Yuzu

Matcha Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by ikaika
160 °F / 71 °C

1 Tasting Note View all

• “This is a beautifully bright, balanced, and well-blended matcha! I was pleasantly surprised by this. I wasn't 100% on-board with the new U-Matcha line until I tried this one. The yuzu is uplifting...” Read full tasting note
    ikaika 15 tasting notes

From The Republic of Tea

Premium u•matcha™ yuzu is unlike regular green tea, these tender, shade-grown leaves are ground to a fine powder creating a rich balance of flavors in baked goods or ice cream. This exceptional tea is abundant in nutrients and has the balanced flavors of what is referred to as umami. Premium u•matcha™ yuzu makes a bright addition to mixed drinks, spice rubs and sweet desserts like the following easy to prepare recipe:

About The Republic of Tea View company

1 Tasting Note

This is a beautifully bright, balanced, and well-blended matcha! I was pleasantly surprised by this. I wasn’t 100% on-board with the new U-Matcha line until I tried this one. The yuzu is uplifting and delicious while not overpowering the matcha. It remains a fine treat for a bright morning spent at home.

160 °F / 71 °C