Salted Caramel Chai

Chai Tea
Caramel
Edit tea info Last updated by lampbane

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Is not that bad for a powder on the go tea i usually like my chai on the spicy side witch this is not. You can deftly taste the caramel, to sweet for my palate, but my hubby loves it. He has bought...” Read full tasting note
    Risherly 32 tasting notes

From Trader Joe's

Think of Trader Joe’s Salted Caramel Chai Tea Latte Mix as the liquid form of the salted caramels you love so much. Or, think of it as the slightly salty, sweetly caramel-y form of your favorite tea drink. Better yet, don’t think about it at all. Just drink it.

Trader Joe’s Salted Caramel Chai Tea Latte Mix, based on a traditional Indian drink, begins with a blend of black and Darjeeling teas. To that we add a mellifluous mélange of traditional chai spices like cinnamon, anise, clove, cardamom, and ginger. Finally, in addition to the customary spices, Salted Caramel Chai is accentuated by the sweetness of caramel and just enough salt to make you take notice. It’s kind of like enjoying a salted caramel candy, only without the chewing.

Depending on your mood (or the weather), you can enjoy Salted Caramel Chai hot or cold. In either case, start with hot water to ensure easy mixing. We’ve even packed it in a beautifully designed, Indian-inspired container, making it an inspired gift for the chai lover on your list. At $3.99 for each 10 ounce canister, it’s the gift that keeps on giving. You’ll find it in our coffee & tea section.

About Trader Joe's View company

1 Tasting Note

Is not that bad for a powder on the go tea i usually like my chai on the spicy side witch this is not. You can deftly taste the caramel, to sweet for my palate, but my hubby loves it. He has bought this couple of times. I usually would have this when the weather is cold and i’m not felling the hot coco.

Flavors: Caramel