Blackcurrant, Ginseng and Vanilla

Fruit Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by cteresa

From Twinings

For this infusion, we’ve gathered flavours from all over the world; from meadows in England to the exotic lands of the Orient. The result is a luxurious drink with a deep-rose colour and a soothing taste.

With the zingy flavour of blackcurrants, woody notes of ginseng, and creamy, rich taste of vanilla, there’s no better treat for warming you up on a cold evening. Wherever you are.

Hibiscus, Orange Peel, Orange Leaves, Blackberry Leaves, Lemon Peel, Rosehips, Liquorice Root, Ginseng (2%), Blackcurrant Flavouring, Vanilla Flavouring, Blackcurrant Pieces (1%).

About Twinings View company

Got this tea bag from a hotel. I’ve never been a fan of fruit infusion but I needed tea to wake me up, and this was what I found from my box of tea leaves! It surely smells good – the smell resembles that of blackcurrant yogurt. For the taste, it is intense blackcurrant while the ginseng and vanilla are nowhere to be found. I guess the steep time was a bit too long…

I enjoyed this tea. The blackcurrant was strong, and I tasted just a hint of vanilla. But the ginseng? I couldn’t find it.

I couldn’t find any ginseng and vanilla note…I think the blackcurrant flavor is too strong and can cover the others.