Pure Green

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Debbie

• “I really like this green tea! It's just green. But not so strong that it's yucky green. Sweet green. I normally choose green with another flavour added, but this I can handle as a plain green tea.” Read full tasting note
    Tea4Me 46 tasting notes
  • “Meh. Like all generic green bagged tea, the flavor is too light for my taste. This was a gift, so I'll drink it, but not something I'd ever buy on my own. Steeped forever to get the maximum out of...” Read full tasting note
    silentrequiem 274 tasting notes

From Yogi Tea

Thousands of years ago, Chinese physicians recommended Green Tea as a natural path to vitality and longevity. Today we know this delicious tea, with its natural antioxidant properties, supports the body’s defenses against damaging free radicals. We searched far and wide for the highest quality organic green tea leaves in India, China and Sri Lanka, then carefully combined these delightful teas to create a flavorful and complex blend with a subtle yet elegant aroma. Embark on a journey to vitality with a cup of our Pure Green Tea.

Green tea is made from the unfermented leaves of Camellia sinensis, the same plant that gives us black and oolong teas. All teas from Camellia sinensis supply antioxidants, but because green tea is the least processed, it is said to contain the most antioxidant polyphenols, which are responsible for its many health benefits.

Brewing Directions
Bring water just to boiling and steep 3 minutes. Enjoy 1 to 3 cups a day.

About Yogi Tea View company

I really like this green tea! It’s just green. But not so strong that it’s yucky green. Sweet green. I normally choose green with another flavour added, but this I can handle as a plain green tea.

Meh. Like all generic green bagged tea, the flavor is too light for my taste. This was a gift, so I’ll drink it, but not something I’d ever buy on my own. Steeped forever to get the maximum out of the weak flavor.

8 min or more