Wow. Delicious, potent, yellow, rich with texture. This is good tea.

There are three elements to this tea that cause me to call it good. First, is the incredible rich honey aroma and flavor. Honestly, it’s hard to believe that this hasn’t been laced with honey. Wonderful. Second, a wonderful kuwei climbs up and settles pleasantly on the tongue, immediately after swallowing; a pleasing sensation. Finally, and I’ve experienced it at this level in a few teas before, many minutes after finishing the tea, the huigan brings a fresh, sweet, clean, and cooling mint flavor from the back of the throat.

Full blog post: http://tea.theskua.com/?p=527

Nathaniel Gruber

Sounds very nice. I know what you mean with the creeping mint sensation in the back of the throat afterwords.

the_skua

It’s almost so sweet, it seems like sugar.