I’m surprised that nobody has left any tasting notes for this tea yet. It is so good! My friend from germany sent me a box. I wish they sold it in New York. It’s minty and nice… I don’t even know what flavor it is because it says it in German…!!! :’( Sipping this right now :D

175 °F / 79 °C
Marichela

This tea in English is called " Druid Potion Herbal Tea" and the ingredients are: Organic hemp leaves, organic apple mint, hazelnut leaves organic, organic Birch leaves, organic peppermint, organic common mallow, organic Mugwort, organic sunflower petals, organic bee balm. I am in love with Sonnentor’s teas, their Christmas teas taste delicious and smell wonderful! Please check my profile and you’ll find a link to my FB with Sonnentor teas available in Canada. Like you, I wished they were sold where I lived, but they were not, so I decided to start my own online shop to sell them (I am still working on it for next year) for now I have very small quantities. For now Druidentrank is not available yet, but perhaps next year we can order it. I can ship to N.Y from Ottawa. :-)

Vicki Guillem ☀

Oh my gosh, thank you so much! :)

Comments

Marichela

Vicki Guillem ☀

Oh my gosh, thank you so much! :)

New York, NY