drank Glitter & Gold by DAVIDsTEA

I love this tea – actually the first one I ever purchased from DavidsTea. The scent reminds me of Christmas cookies and really, who doesn’t like glittery tea? I’m not sure I taste the orange peel but definitely the vanilla, cinnamon, and clove (there’s something else underlying but I can’t quite put my finger on it – maybe it is the orange peel?). A nice creamy black tea overall.

I usually drink this one black, perhaps one day I’ll try a drop of milk, but for the time being why mess with a good thing?

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada