Thanks cteresa for sending this my way :)

There is a lovely warm apple scent to this tea, along with a hint of rooibos scent. Hopefully there won’t be too much, if any, rooibos taste.

I would say the taste pretty well matches the smell. Apple with a hint of rooibos. I’m not getting anything pastry-like or resembling a strudel though. It’s not a bad tea at all, probably not one I’d purchase for myself, but I’m happy to have tried it.

Anyanka

I know it’s juvenile, but I keep reading “wiener apple strudel” and then getting a wee bit giggly.

Courtney

Haha I’m sure we all have those moments :)

Comments

Anyanka

Courtney

Haha I’m sure we all have those moments :)

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada