drank Cidreira by Pingo Doce

Lemon balm infusion? I’m not quite sure what to make of that. In my mind that seems to say some sort of lemon-y creamy type tea. It’s certainly lemon but it’s more of a spicy lemon than anything creamy. But then again, I could be completely off base for what lemon balm infusion means, so perhaps take this with a grain of salt.

Thanks cteresa for sending me this to try out!

cteresa

Glad you found it interesting, it´s non caffeine and non hibiscus but not too wimpy.
There is no base, this is 100% leaves of a certain herb. Lemon balm is just the name in english, no real lemons involved at all. In Portuguese it is called cidreira (which now I think of it might be related to this distant relative of the lemon), and the real name is melissa officinalis.

It´s difficult to compare to other herbs, but well now you had those, you can compare.

Courtney

It was interesting! Thanks again :)

Comments

cteresa

Courtney

It was interesting! Thanks again :)

I love straight and flavoured black teas and this is what I’m usually drinking.

Likes:

Dislikes:

Flavours that can go either way:
Hibiscus, vanilla, and peach.

Last updated March 2021.