Thanks to whatshesaid for sending me this to test out :)

This smells amazing. It’s just cooling and the scents of chocolate and coconut are wafting my way enticingly. Gah!

This tea nailed the coconut flavour. It tastes just like coconut! And chocolate! But not overwhelmingly, sickeningly sweet chocolate (probably because it’s cocoa). Just delicious. I may actually add this permanently to my cupboard. I’m not sure what I was expecting, but it wasn’t anything like this. YUM.

Update: The second resteep was pretty good, definitely much less flavourful, but I still downed my cup haha.

ohfancythat

Glad you like it!! I found the barley a bit overwhelming for me but I think I’m sensitive to it :)

Comments

ohfancythat

That’s my mug!

Oolongs I enjoy, but I’m not generally in the mood for them. I only truly enjoy subtly flavoured greens. Whites have to be pretty amazing (see Butiki’s White Rhino).

Likes:
Creaminess, toffee, cacao (true dark chocolate flavour), coconut (true dark coconut flavour), and rhubarb. I’m open to flavoured teas but they can’t be cloying or fake/candy like.

Dislikes:
Any smokiness, bergamot, flowers (rose and jasmine), hibiscus is hit and miss.

Last updated as of October 2019.

Canada