drank Mojito Raspberry Mint by Teaopia

Thanks Aimee Popovacki for parting with a few cups of this for me :)

This is a lovely tea. Both the raspberry and mint are present. Neither are overwhelming and compliment one another nicely. I’m chilling a second steep in the fridge to try cold, but the hot tea is awesome. I’m sure it can only get better.

Update May 9/13: The second steep chilled is great, and I also had the third steep hot last night and that worked out wonderfully also!

tattooed_tea

This is one of my favourites. I prefer it much more cold. And a splash of vodka in it is fabulous ;)
I may cry when my tin is empty

Aimee Popovacki

lol I’m glad you like this one.. I really find that it is awesome hot or cold.. its just such a versatile blend.. when its gone, I don’t think i’ll ever find one to replace it. :(

Comments

tattooed_tea

I may cry when my tin is empty

Aimee Popovacki

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada