drank Strawberry Cream by Zen Tea

Thanks Veronica for sending some of this my way.

This tea is great! The strawberry and cream flavour is really there – it’s definitely best after it’s cooled for a bit though. I’ll enjoy the rest of my sample for sure.

That’s my mug!

Oolongs I enjoy, but I’m not generally in the mood for them. I only truly enjoy subtly flavoured greens. Whites have to be pretty amazing (see Butiki’s White Rhino).

Likes:
Creaminess, toffee, cacao (true dark chocolate flavour), coconut (true dark coconut flavour), and rhubarb. I’m open to flavoured teas but they can’t be cloying or fake/candy like.

Dislikes:
Any smokiness, bergamot, flowers (rose and jasmine), hibiscus is hit and miss.

Last updated as of October 2019.

Canada