drank Earl White by Silk Road

Cleansing and refreshing are two words that often come to mind when I think of Silk Road tea and Earl White doesn’t disappoint. This one gives me that zesty clean feel and it’s no wonder why- it contains lemongrass, citrus peel, and bergamot, among OTHER citrus notes. Despite the slightly bitter and tart front instated by the bergamot there’s a smooth, almost sweet and creamy note (from the white tea leaves?) that comes in, especially as it cools down.

Those who aren’t fans of citrus flavours or of Earl Grey will likely not be impressed with this one. For those who ARE fans of those things and are appreciators of the light complexities of white tea, give this one a shot.

Fjellrev

I still need to check out this company! Thanks for the review.

CrowKettle

Thank you for the comment! Their products and teas are very spa-oriented.

Comments

Fjellrev

I still need to check out this company! Thanks for the review.

CrowKettle

Thank you for the comment! Their products and teas are very spa-oriented.

Currently looking for the most buttery and sweet green oolong I can find.

Subjective Rating System 2.0:

86-90: A favourite tea. May have quality flaws that I choose to ignore.

BC, Lower Mainland