Just say no…gross, bad aftertaste. Not worth writing more. I know there are folks that like this one. I personally don’t like tea blends with chocolate or yogurt pieces at all.

Janee here,
Tea lover…quite recently more on the obsessed side.
Nurse. Vintage Kitchen Glass Collector. Wife, a mom & a gram of 2 sweet littles.
Faith. Nature. Music. Baking. Gardening. Mid Century Modern. Love dogs. Love my old farmhouse.

Black and Oolong teas have my heart. I prefer high quality loose straight teas. I like a well done flavored tea. I enjoy a good tisane (especially in the evening) or a blend as long as there aren’t too many artificial flavors that come thru, stevia, yogurt, or chocolate bits added.
I am solidly NOT a fan of rooibos and honeybush blends no matter how many I try.

How I rate: IMHO all of our ratings are pretty subjective…Keep in mind I am in no way an expert…but I am an enthusiast for sure! I love the experience.

95-100 Bliss, nirvana, a slice of heaven, I need this in my cupboard
90-94 Excellent, hands down would stock up…love in a cup
80-89 Very good- Would probably purchase again without regrets…delicious
70-79 Decent. OK. I would not refuse a cup if offered but I also would not go out and purchase.
60-69 Meh. Definitely would not purchase
59-50 Not for me, eew/icky, would never purchase
<50 Just say NO. Can not fathom finishing the cup.

My usual teapot steeping (western) method: 30 oz teapot, 3-4 perfect spoons of tea, freshly boiled filtered water, 1-6 minutes depending on the type of tea. Occasional milk or cream but I prefer straight with no sweeteners/additions.

My usual mug steeping method: 16 oz mug, 1-2 perfect spoons of tea, freshly boiled filtered water,1-6 minutes depending on type of tea.

Teaware I use:
I am loving the Tea Press from DavidsTea. I use it daily on my way to work and admit to having more than 2.
I heart my Japanese Iwachu Tetsubin cast iron teapot. It stays warm, it’s beautiful, and it adds to the experience.
DT’s Nordic mugs are awesome. I need to stop buying them hahaha.
I use the Perfect Steeper from Teavana.
I also have a Princess Heritage Glass teapot. I love seeing the beautiful colors of the tea thru the glass. This is especially nice for when brewing up a big batch.

Illinois