A family member brought me home some tea bags and sachets that her coworkers had brought to work. One tea bag of this tea was included. My expectations were not high at all considering that this is a rooibos tea. My last rooibos tea was a loose leaf vanilla rooibos from Trader Joes and tasted horrible.

I prepared this unsweetened with about 2 TSPs of milk
Taste wise: This tea is excellent! I can taste notes of the vanilla bean, it’s a very light feeling tea but rich at the same time. The cacao notes come into play making each sip rich yet light at the same time. I was extremely impressed. It has a velvety feel to it throughout each sip.
After trying it I looked at the ingredients and saw that it has honeybush and rooibos in it. I’d never had a honey bush tea only rooibos ones.

My rating system is pretty messed up in terms of how other people rate teas I would say that using their scale it would closer to a 85.

Don’t expect a heavy chocolate flavor because again it is a very light tea that has some richness. This isn’t a tea that would make a good latte.
The flavor overall is too light and it would be easy to add to much milk to.
Very easy to accidentally cover up the flavor. You definitely wouldn’t be able to taste it when you have a cold.

Flavors: Cacao, Cocoa, Smooth, Vanilla

8 min or more 8 OZ / 236 ML

2019 Sipdown Count:5
College Freshman
Lover of Animals and Books~

I’ll try any tea at least once.

Favorite Flavors:
-Peach
-Melon
-Spearmint
-Ginger

I drink tea for many reasons: For pleasure, health benefits, mindfulness, to help with anxiety, hydration because I have always struggled with drinking plain water.

Love: All Green teas,Sweetness, Chamomile,Eucalyptus,
Medicinal teas,Floral,Bergamot,Creaminess, Roasted, Stevia, Grassy, Vegetal, Matcha,Seaweed notes, Green Rooibos, Licorice Root, Jasmine.

Picky about:hibiscus,peppermint.

Can’t Stand:Lemongrass(I’ve tolerated it on a few occasions mainly in black teas.) I’m really sensitive to it. I don’t drink teas with figs in them either.

0-23 Rating Means I couldn’t finish the cup