Natural Redhead is an interesting black steeped gongfu style. Blindfolded, I could be fooled it was a ruby black as it had strong fruity notes. Later infusions get malty, woodsy, and orangey. Gongfu steeped pushed to the limit I got awesome clean, floral, and orange aftertaste.

I found grandpa style/ western to be okay, but boring in comparison.

Full review on Oolong Owl

Boiling 0 min, 15 sec 1 g 0 OZ / 13 ML

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl – I do tea reviews, obsessively photograph teas with mischievous crocheted Owls and get tea drunk. I am also a crochet and knitting designer at Awkward Soul Designs.

To contact me for reviews, check out details at or email me at [email protected]

BTW, my Steepster cupboard is not even close to accurate and I track my teas on a spreadsheet. Last update 573 Teas – August 2015.

Seattle, WA USA