drank Raspberry & Strawberry by Loyd Tea
2077 tasting notes

Confounded blood pressure. Had to do an unwelcome run to urgent care for a nasty ear infection last week and got spoken to very crisply about the need for follow up with my regular doc. (Yes, I listened. Yes, I have an appointment scheduled.)

In the meantime, I understand that hibiscus is a good natural catalyst for BP reduction. That’d be great, if I liked hibiscus. So if I’m going to imbibe it, I’ll have to disguise it.

I tried a cup of this fruity stuff last night—another Tuesday Morning impulse grab—and it wasn’t bad. More raspberry than strawberry, still more tart than I prefer, but not so much that it makes your eyebrows sweat. It’s finally warming up to ice tea weather—I have learned that hibiscus is a little mellower when you cold steep it, so we may give that a go as well.

tea-sipper

Hope you feel better now, or soon!

gmathis

Thank you kindly. I can hear and my left ear is no longer swelling like Dumbo :) The BP is an issue caused largely by, um, no longer being 25.

Kittenna

Here’s hoping you can manage to drink some hibiscus, and that it helps! I know that sweetening it works well for me, but of course, adding sweetener brings along its own issues.

Fjellrev

Oh no, I hope you will feel better soon. High blood pressure is scary stuff.

ashmanra

I have white coat anxiety, and my doctor made me start taking mine at home and writing it down. I was there today and they raised their eyebrows. It dropped twenty points when I got home.

Comments

tea-sipper

Hope you feel better now, or soon!

gmathis

Kittenna

Fjellrev

Oh no, I hope you will feel better soon. High blood pressure is scary stuff.

ashmanra