This one surprised me! As far as bagged black teas go, this is a good standby. It’s bold and strong, bracing you for the day ahead. There aren’t any odd aftertastes that you sometimes get with black teas in bags. Also, it comes in one of those pretty mesh and thread sachets that I like.

I’d get into it further, but if you’ve ever had an English breakfast tea, you know what this is. This one isn’t particularly astringent and has a hint of fruit in it. It’s decent.

Quiet, strange, and in love with the world of tea. Living just outside of Atlanta. Cat lover, electronic music geek, balcony gardener, and collector of fossils. On the hunt for the perfect tea in each of my favorite categories.

I have officially been here on Steepster for 10 years.

I prefer black teas, and my preferences change with the seasons. I drink my tea iced from April – October and hot during the few cold months.

You can assume that I’m preparing my tea using the Western method. I use stevia or honey as my sweetener. My tea cupboard always contains earl grey, chai, a sleepytime, a dessert, something fruity, an herbal, and a plain black.

Decatur, GA