drank Rhubarb Cream Soda by DAVIDsTEA
I thought I had written a tasting note for this one from the Discovery teabox! Darn it. Thanks to whomever included it. To be honest, the leaves here have a stale scent which I don’t usually notice in teas, so I will take that into consideration. I also can’t really envision what a Rhubarb Cream Soda would be like. I have a problem with some Davidstea’s being full of apple chunks and yet are supposed to taste completely different from apple (like chocolate in other teas?). I don’t notice too much rhubarb in this blend, but there are many small ingredients in my sample and not all of them are apple or rhubarb. The flavor isn’t exactly rhubarb, really just a tartness with a hint of cream. I’m sure it’s much better fresh, but also deserved much more rhubarb in the blend itself. At least the hibiscus doesn’t overpower. I’m glad I was able to try it, as it looks like it’s retiring!

Steep #1 // 1 1/2 teaspoons for a full mug // just boiled // 6 minute steep

Some of my favorite tea shops (still operating):
birdandblendtea.com

joysteaspoon.com
tealiciousllc.com
Rivertea
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), turmeric, bee pollen, charcoal type flavors

My ratings: