This tea is so comforting for me. It reminds me of all the times that I’ve spent with my friends hanging out at Tim Hortons. I always order it steeped with cream and sugar (my local Tim’s never has Almond Milk in stock.) It’s so delicious, sweet and creamy, just how I like it.
I buy the K-Cups at the grocery store and pour the loose tea into a coffee filter for my one cup Melita and steep it at home where I can add my Silk Almond Vanilla Coffee Creamer. Tastes like home! There is just something so familiar, nostalgic and sentimental about this tea. I will always order it and I will always love it!

I’ve loved tea since I was a kid. I used to think it was a treat to have an orange pekoe tea with cream and a lump of sugar. When I was little, it made me feel like a real grown-up! I still love tea and drink it every day. I love trying new teas and find my cupboard filled to the max with more teas than a person should have! I love sitting down and relaxing with a hot cup of tea!

I drink a lot of green tea. The teas I’ve drank up to this point have been relatively boring but that’s how I generally prefer my tea, very low key.

This past Fall my sister introduced me to David’s Tea. She’s been a big fan for quite awhile now and now I’m on the bandwagon with her! My tea cupboard just got a lot more exciting! Now that I’ve become acquainted with David’s, as of late I am also introducing myself to some other brands as well thanks to the reviews here on Steepster!

I’m so happy that I discovered this site (by accident) and can’t wait to start rating teas, writing tea notes and meeting all of the other members.

A little bit about me: My name is Jason, I have 2 cats and I work in the health care and retail fields.

Ontario, Canada