drank Sweet Dreams by Bigelow

Ughhhhhh insomnia!

I usually stay away from Bigelow blends, unless it’s either the straight chamomile or the straight peppermint ones, because they tend to be WAY too fast and loose with the hibiscus in their herbal blends. But for some reason, I don’t seem to mind it in this one.

This is mild and sweet. Just kind of generic and meh. I’m gonna down it because I want the chamomile to do its thing and make me feel sleepy.

I happen to have a lot of this tea because someone gave me a whole box of it as part of a gift. But I daresay that when I finish these bags up, I won’t be restocking it. I’ve had much better bedtime blends from other companies.

Hello! I love literature, politics, handmade jewelry, all things purple, and sarcasm. I work in the Information Technology field at present.

I’m not a swapper, but I hope we can still be friends :)

Favorites: Black, oolong, rooibos, genmaicha. Vanilla, chocolate, fruity, nutty, bready, roasted, dessert-inspired flavors. Floral greens. Kombucha.

I’m very picky about chai and spice/ spicy blends. I’m also also iffy about mate and herbal teas, although there are a few that I enjoy (roasted dandelion root, chamomile).

Dislikes: White tea, unflavored green teas, honeybush, fruity herbals, hibiscus in high quantities, plain peppermint.

90-100: Perfection and heaven and magic, all in one cup.

70-89: Good.