drank Bavarian Wild Berry by Lipton

Sipdown! The last six teabags in this box have been sitting around my cupboard (and my house) for a while now. So I decided to make a nice pitcher of this, iced. Gotta beat the heat AND clear out the tea clutter in my life!

I didn’t love this one hot, but iced, it’s simply divine! Berries taste best cold, to me. I’m getting a very mellow black base and mostly strawberry and raspberry, and possibly even some cranberry and honey notes. I have this theory that Lipton, as an American commercial tea brand, knows that most of their consumers drink their teas iced, and so they craft them to taste good iced.

That said, I won’t be restocking it. I like Lipton’s Vanilla Caramel tea better.

Hello! I love literature, politics, handmade jewelry, all things purple, and sarcasm. I work in the Information Technology field at present.

I’m not a swapper, but I hope we can still be friends :)

Favorites: Black, oolong, rooibos, genmaicha. Vanilla, chocolate, fruity, nutty, bready, roasted, dessert-inspired flavors. Floral greens. Kombucha.

I’m very picky about chai and spice/ spicy blends. I’m also also iffy about mate and herbal teas, although there are a few that I enjoy (roasted dandelion root, chamomile).

Dislikes: White tea, unflavored green teas, honeybush, fruity herbals, hibiscus in high quantities, plain peppermint.

90-100: Perfection and heaven and magic, all in one cup.

70-89: Good.