This tea was delicious. Usually decaf teas suck, especially decaf greens. I got it because:

1.) I had a coupon for Celestial Seasonings teas
2.) Nothing else that my grocery store had from CS (that I haven’t already tried) looked remotely appealing
3.) I’m trying desperately to stop hoovering the contents of my fridge when I get home from work, and green tea is a know appetite suppressant
4.) I can drink it any time, and as much of it as I want, without overcaffeinating myself

I didn’t have high hopes. But it was surprisingly fragrant and mellow. Lemony, buttery, lightly sweet. Not too heavy on the jasmine, but hey, for a bagged decaf, it’s not too shabby.

Hello! 28, female, American. A total hopeless bookworm— I have a Bachelor’s and a Master’s in English. I also love dogs, all things that are colored purple, and sarcasm. I work in the Information Technology field at present.

I’m not a swapper, but I hope we can still be friends :)

Favorite tea types: Black, pu’erh, oolong, kombucha, genmaicha, matcha, rooibos, honeybush (recent change of heart there), and floral greens.

Favorite flavor notes: Roasted, fermented, earthy, floral, nutty, bread-y, umami; dessert-inspired flavors like chocolate, vanilla, and maple.

I’m very picky about chai and spice/ spicy blends as well as fruit-flavored teas; they really need to be done right, IMHO. I’m iffy about mate, as well as herbal teas, although there are a few tisanes that I enjoy (roasted dandelion root, chamomile).

Flat-out dislike: White tea, most unflavored green teas, hibiscus in high quantities, plain peppermint.

90-100: Perfection and heaven and magic, all in one cup.

70-89: Good.