drank Minty Igloo by Nourish Tea

The dry leaf of this tea is deceptively mild… I dumped a bunch of it into my brewer, thinking that it was gonna be a weak tea. I waited the prescribed 4 minutes, then popped the top of the brewer for a sniff…

And then got WHACKED in the face by the scent of the steeped liquor. It brought tears to my eyes! VERY strong!!

I’m getting mint, mint, more mint, and a dash of earth. Which is then swallowed up by mint.

Hello! I love literature, politics, and tea. I work in the Information Technology field and am currently working toward an MA in English.

Favorites: Black, oolong, and rooibos. Blends that are vanilla, chocolate, nutty, or dessert-like are especially appealing to me. I also love ginger, citrus, and lemongrass.

I have a love-hate relationship with kombucha, and I’m very picky about my chai- It has to have a high-quality black tea base and be heavy on the cinnamon and light on the nutmeg. Also iffy about mate and herbal teas in general, although chamomile and I are usually on speaking terms.

Dislikes: White tea, unflavored green teas, honeybush, fruity herbals, hibiscus in high quantities, plain peppermint. (Although I am not opposed to trying blends that cross into these neighborhoods if they come from reputable companies.)

I’m not a swapper, but I hope we can still be friends :)

90-100: Perfection and heaven and magic, all in one cup.

70-89: Good.