Banana TieGuanYin

Oolong Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by 52Teas

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Backlog: This is this week’s tea of the week! It’s really good. It’s just banana and TieGuanYin but they make a really lovely pairing. You can read my tasting notes on my blog: ...” Read full tasting note

From 52teas

While scanning some of the reviews appearing on Steepster – as I often do – I came across a review for one of the older Oolong Teas produced by 52Teas and although it wasn’t a banana flavored Oolong, they mentioned that they taste banana flavors in the tea. So, I thought, hey, why not a Banana Oolong?

Sounds good to me! I thought it might sound good to you too. So I went ahead and made it – and I’m very pleased with the result – really yummy! The banana is strong but doesn’t overpower the sweet, luscious, lightly floral notes and hints of nutty flavor from the TieGuanYin. I love the way the tea and flavor meld – really nice!

About 52teas View company

1 Tasting Note

Backlog:

This is this week’s tea of the week! It’s really good. It’s just banana and TieGuanYin but they make a really lovely pairing. You can read my tasting notes on my blog: http://52teas.com/blog/tea-of-the-week-for-october-12-2015-banana-tie-guan-yin/