At Play in the Fields of Love Rooibos Blend

Rooibos Tea
Chamomile, Green Rooibos, Jasmine, Lavender, Natural Flavours, Red Rooibos, Strawberry
Floral, Honey
Caffeine Free
Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by Tamarindel

• “Sipdown. This came in the 52teas mystery bag sale. Normally I have a strict no chamomile policy, but I actually enjoyed this. The rooibos and the tangy strawberry cut the chamomile enough that the...” Read full tasting note
  • “Such an uplifting mellow blend. I have been drinking it out of my mosaic travel mug which I bought a gazillion months ago and never used. The travel mug is a bit of a gimmick because the design...” Read full tasting note

From 52teas

Product description not available yet.

About 52teas View company

Sipdown. This came in the 52teas mystery bag sale. Normally I have a strict no chamomile policy, but I actually enjoyed this. The rooibos and the tangy strawberry cut the chamomile enough that the cloying sweetness wasn’t a problem.

52Teas

I am the same way with Chamomile which is why you don’t often find it in my blends. So far as 52Teas, I’ve only made 2 Chamomile blends – and one of them (this one) was a special request/ VIT blend. The other one was the April Siesta which … because it was called “Siesta” I figured Chamomile was an appropriate ingredient.

Tamarindel

Haha, well the other ingredients you added really helped, it was much less cloying than a normal chamomile but still very soothing :) Mint is always going to be my herb of choice when relaxing though — speaking of which, that Cucumber Mint Limeade tea you made got me through the terrible heat this summer! I’m keeping my fingers crossed it makes a reappearance some day in the future ;)

52Teas

Thank you – I’m glad to hear that you enjoyed that one!

Such an uplifting mellow blend.

I have been drinking it out of my mosaic travel mug which I bought a gazillion months ago and never used. The travel mug is a bit of a gimmick because the design appears when the tea is hot and disappears as the tea cools and as you sip it down. Kinda cool, but the plastic exterior looks and feels cheap on the lips. And it doesn’t keep tea hot, or I imagine cold, for long, so essentially, this travel mug is a holder for liquid, nothing more. This mug is not going to be a favourite. Probably for the best as it is likely not going to last long.

And yes, this review is more mug than tea.