Boo-Berry Cotton Candy Zomba

Blueberry, Candy, Cotton Candy, Vegetal
Bulk, Loose Leaf
Edit tea info Last updated by CrowKettle

From 52teas

Product description not available yet.

About 52teas View company

Sad sipdown! I steeped this as a round two before heading to work thinking I could squeeze in that second cup, but I barely touched it while waiting for it to cool, so I transferred it into my water bottle and took it to work. Was so delicious lukewarm! Hoping to have more of this in my life someday. How I wish I could just make some 52teas all-star favourites order and stock up in one go.

Apparently I never got around to writing a tea note on this one. I drank it up ages ago and memories are now foggy, but it was a nice cuppa while it lasted. Cotton Candy is a very thin, light candy flavour and sometimes that made the tea come across as watery- otherwise, I can’t think of other complaints right now.

Edit: I found some leftover tea in the back of the cupboard and I rescind my “watery” comment. The flavour to tea is full and complete; overall, the tea is delicious. On a second note, it’s really annoying to find a tea in your cupboard after you’ve unchecked it from your stash list.

Flavors: Blueberry, Candy, Cotton Candy, Vegetal

More flavor than last time but still lacking thanks to this cough that seems to never want to leave.

Kawaii433

:( Feel better soon.

VariaTEA

Thank you. I mostly feel better except for the silly cough and this taste thing. I’m sure both will go away soon enough