Boo-Berry Cotton Candy Zomba

Green Tea
Blueberry, Candy, Cotton Candy, Vegetal
Bulk, Loose Leaf
Edit tea info Last updated by CrowKettle

• “Anne nailed the blueberry cotton candy flavour in this tea. The base pairs very well with this, at least when it comes to the first steep. The plump blueberries in the infuser basket inspired me to...” Read full tasting note
  • “Apparently I never got around to writing a tea note on this one. I drank it up ages ago and memories are now foggy, but it was a nice cuppa while it lasted. Cotton Candy is a very thin, light candy...” Read full tasting note
  • “Woke up early and therefore had time to make tea. This is one of two that I grabbed to take with me. I have been enjoying sipping on this throughout the morning and even now that it’s cold. It’s...” Read full tasting note

From 52teas

Product description not available yet.

About 52teas View company

Anne nailed the blueberry cotton candy flavour in this tea. The base pairs very well with this, at least when it comes to the first steep. The plump blueberries in the infuser basket inspired me to try a second steep since I loved doing that with the original Blueberry Cream Cheese Danish, and the scent of this tea reminds me of it, but I didn’t care for the base during the second round since it was too much on the vegetal side for me. Otherwise, that blueberry cotton candy cloud in the first steep gets two thumbs up.

Apparently I never got around to writing a tea note on this one. I drank it up ages ago and memories are now foggy, but it was a nice cuppa while it lasted. Cotton Candy is a very thin, light candy flavour and sometimes that made the tea come across as watery- otherwise, I can’t think of other complaints right now.

Edit: I found some leftover tea in the back of the cupboard and I rescind my “watery” comment. The flavour to tea is full and complete; overall, the tea is delicious. On a second note, it’s really annoying to find a tea in your cupboard after you’ve unchecked it from your stash list.

Flavors: Blueberry, Candy, Cotton Candy, Vegetal

Woke up early and therefore had time to make tea. This is one of two that I grabbed to take with me. I have been enjoying sipping on this throughout the morning and even now that it’s cold. It’s got a distinct blueberry cotton candy flavor. Artificial but welcome in light of the flavor inspiration which I think it nailed.