You Are My Sunshine

Rooibos Tea
Caffeine Free
Organic, Vegan
Edit tea info Last updated by 52Teas

• “guys…i’m 5 teas away from being on a SINGLE CUPBOARD PAGE! that’s insanity. Seriously. This is probably my last cup today since this evening i’ll be drinking water and wine. ha! I’ve been...” Read full tasting note

From 52teas

Tea of the Week for February 19, 2018!

Not too long ago, our featured reblend of the month was the very popular “Sun & Cloud Mist” which is a green tea blend with lemon and lemon-y herbs and marshmallow root. Shortly after I released it, one of my customers suggested that I do an herbal (naturally caffeine-free) version of the Sun & Cloud Mist. I put my mind to it and here it is – my naturally caffeine-free herbal version of Sun & Cloud Mist: You Are My Sunshine Green Rooibos!

I started with organic green rooibos which has a light, crisp flavor with a natural fruit note to it. Then I added a bunch of lemon-y herbs, including lemon grass, lemon balm, lemon myrtle, lemon verbena and lemon thyme. Then I added some dried lemon wedges and of course, I can’t forget the marshmallow root!

This tastes a little lighter in flavor and has a lighter texture than Sun & Cloud Mist, otherwise, it’s pretty spot on! It’s sweet and tart and I love the creaminess from the marshmallow. Really nice!

organic ingredients: green rooibos, marshmallow root, lemon grass, lemon balm, lemon verbena, lemon thyme, lemons & natural flavors

About 52teas View company

guys…i’m 5 teas away from being on a SINGLE CUPBOARD PAGE! that’s insanity. Seriously. This is probably my last cup today since this evening i’ll be drinking water and wine. ha! I’ve been enjoying this one quite a bit esp with a tiny bit of sweetner to make the flavours pop. i prefer this version to sun and cloud mist….that one for whatever reason never really made me as excited as others….

Final Count: 23 (9 teas, 14 puerh)

__Morgana__

How is it possible to have a single cupboard page!?!

VariaTEA

Provided I finally get over whatever I’ve come down with…I can either (a) meet you for lunch downtown next week to give you a bag of teas or (b) drop it off at your place one evening next week. Let me know if either option works.

Either, or works.

Morgana – I know right?

Evol Ving Ness

VariaTEA, hope you feel better soon. Sucks to be sick.