Golden Slumbers Herbal Tisane

Herbal Rooibos Blend
Caffeine Free
Organic, Vegan
Edit tea info Last updated by breeteas

• “I am a walking mass of itches and abrasions: nasty gash on my knee (bashed into the corner of my desk at work), sore vaccine shoulder, bug bites that make shoes and other apparel confounded...” Read full tasting note
  • “I was excited to receive a 50g bag of this in my last 52teas mystery box order. I love stuff with this flavor profile, but I don’t have anything like it in stock right now, so this was perfect! The...” Read full tasting note

From 52teas

Tea of the Week for February 17, 2020!

A blend named after my favorite song from the Beatles and designed to enhance your calm, this herbal tisane starts with a base of rooibos, chamomile & lavender. To this blend, I added Marshmallow root, lemon balm, lemon myrtle & dried lemon pieces.

It’s really quite a beautiful blend. A smooth lemon-y taste that isn’t tart, sour or bitter. A hint of creaminess. The lavender comes through nicely without tasting too floral. As someone who is not the biggest fan of chamomile – I happily give this one two sleepy thumbs up!

Yep, it’s organic, vegan, gluten-free & allergen-free, too!

organic ingredients: rooibos, chamomile, lavender, marshmallow root, lemon balm, lemon myrtle, dried lemon pieces & natural flavors

About 52teas View company

I am a walking mass of itches and abrasions: nasty gash on my knee (bashed into the corner of my desk at work), sore vaccine shoulder, bug bites that make shoes and other apparel confounded uncomfortable, and I must’ve dropped my favorite blue wear-over-anything summer duster on the parking lot because it didn’t make it home with me. Oh, and did I mention my overwhelming case of self pity? ;)

It’s all light and momentary, but for the moment, I’m pampering myself a little, and this nice 52teas tisane is helping. What differentiates it from the usual crop of chamomile/rooibos/lemony nighty-night concoctions is a pleasant dose of marshmallow root that takes the edge off the tartness, while the rest of the ingredients (hopefully) take the edge off everything else.

I cheated—far too impatient this evening to wait the prescribed 8—10 minutes and pulled it at 5. Properly steeped, the blend may change personalities entirely. I’ll try that another night when I’m not distracted by a vampirous mosquito that is trying to raise yet another bump on me!

ashmanra

Congrats on the vax! I hope things improve and the beloved duster is found!

derk

May you get some relief this weekend.

gmathis

I found the clothing item … (ahem) … in the laundry basket. Oy.

ashmanra

Hooray! If I like an item of clothing, I keep it, patch it, wear it past the point it should be worn. Glad it has been found and can give many more years of delight!

Martin Bednář

I hpe everything is getting better now :)

Evol Ving Ness

Thank goodness for tea! Hope today has been a much better day.

gmathis

Knee gash fading; however my ankles look like I’m wearing polka-dot socks;) And as to those pieces of clothing that actually fit…amen! I am turning into one of those “once you find one that fits, buy one in every color and wear them until Goodwill won’t even take them.”

I was excited to receive a 50g bag of this in my last 52teas mystery box order. I love stuff with this flavor profile, but I don’t have anything like it in stock right now, so this was perfect! The lavender is so tasty and soft. It’s supported by a nice chamomile, though I don’t think I taste any lemon. I also don’t notice the rooibos in the flavor, but I’m sure it helps round out the flavor. I’ve found that a hot resteep works a little better than a cold one.

tea-sipper

OH MAN this is the one I would have most wanted to see if I had actually bought the mystery bag. This one made me tempted. haha

AJRimmer

I basically always grab some mystery bags since they’re such a good deal. And anything I don’t love goes in whatever TTB I’m participating in at the moment (: