Hot Cross Buns

Edit tea info Last updated by VariaTEA

From A Quarter to Tea

Product description not available yet.

About A Quarter to Tea View company

11937 tasting notes

Need to try this one again bfore rating it. Drank this yesterday and i don’t remember it tasting like much of anything in particular. That is, there was nothing offensive about this tea but it was just sort of a muddied black tea. Hoping it was just something i ate haha

Had a few cups of this recently. I really enjoy this particular creamy lemon black. It just really works well, and resteeps fairly well, too. Upping the rating a touch.

Sad Sipdown (258)

Up until yesterday, I have basically just constantly been dizzy. I think that was due to low iron so I have basically been eating red meat and taking iron supplements since Saturday when we came to this realization. I have also been avoiding tea…which is sad because I just want to drink my tea freely.

Today I have not been dizzy and though I don’t want to be drinking loads of tea, it is an ice storm and I am treating myself with a cup. This cup to be specific. I am sad to see it go but this last cup is still just as good as my first cup. Warm lemony baked goods with a touch of sugary glaze. This tea is awesome and in the future I definitely want more of this tea and Mixed Berry Trifle…even if it means getting it custom blended. However, likely I will try to work through my other teas first. Once I get down to a manageable and not as old cupboard, then I can splurge on large amounts of favorites.

Kawaii433

I hope that the extra iron needed was all it is… Being dizzy is one of the worst feelings. Feel better soon and I hope you never have to experience that again.

The tea sounds yummy :D

Kittenna

You badly make me want to find this tea. I so hope it wasn’t lost to the work mice. Likewise Mixed Berry Trifle. I know I have or had a packet of it…

Kittenna

Also, I’m glad the dizziness has passed. I had a bit of that during my pregnancy, and it was more awful than I had previously realized.

VariaTEA

The dizziness came back yesterday but that might have been the moot. Today there is no dizziness. So who knows. Really should get in to the doctor sometimes soon…

Kittenna

It does sound like something you should get checked out! :/