Lemon Meringue Green

Green Tea
Apple Pieces, Green Tea, Marigold Flowers, Natural Creme Flavor, Natural Lemon Flavor, Natural Vanilla Flavor, Orange Peel
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by Michael

• “I am not normally a green tea fan….either it’s too light or too grassy for me. I have a huge aversion to tea that is grassy or tastes like broccoli water (I’m also one who can’t stand cilantro...” Read full tasting note
  • “This one tastes really similar to DavidsTea lemon pound cake, which I love. It needs a bit of sugar in order to taste like anything, but the sugar really brings out the lemon and creamy flavors....” Read full tasting note

From Adagio Teas

Lemon Meringue Green tea will brighten your day with a creamy sweetness and sunny lemon notes. Blended with green tea, and the natural flavors of lemon, vanilla, and cream, it’s the perfect springtime treat.

Our natural creme flavor is vegan-friendly and doesn’t contain any dairy ingredients.

About Adagio Teas View company

I am not normally a green tea fan….either it’s too light or too grassy for me. I have a huge aversion to tea that is grassy or tastes like broccoli water (I’m also one who can’t stand cilantro because it smells and tastes horrible to me….so I think my aversion to the grassy teas is related to that issue as well). But I love this tea! Lemon is my favorite scent and taste…..and this tea has a nice light lemony creamy taste. For a green tea to make me incredi-happy, it has to be really good…..and this tea is good! I love to add a small slice of fresh lemon just to boost the flavor and it looks pretty! Trying an experiment today…..coldbrewing 3 pitchers using LMG as the base….one has dewy cherry added, another has wild strawberry, and the 3rd has Key lime herbal added. Can’t wait to see how each tastes (all by Adagio, of course)

180 °F / 82 °C 3 min, 0 sec 2 g 8 OZ / 236 ML

Please keep things friendly and .

This one tastes really similar to DavidsTea lemon pound cake, which I love. It needs a bit of sugar in order to taste like anything, but the sugar really brings out the lemon and creamy flavors. This is a seasonal tea, and if I drank more caffeinated tea, I would totally get more next summer.

Please keep things friendly and .