Qimen Mao Feng

Baked Bread, Chocolate, Smoke
Edit tea info Last updated by __Morgana__

• “Sipdown no. 72 of 2017 (no. 353 total). A sample. We are binge watching 24 (the original one) as a family, but as I often have trouble sleeping I watch more TV and also read more than anyone else...” Read full tasting note

From American Tea Room

A remarkably smooth organic Qimen from China. A classic malty medium body black tea.

About American Tea Room View company

1919 tasting notes

Sipdown no. 72 of 2017 (no. 353 total). A sample.

We are binge watching 24 (the original one) as a family, but as I often have trouble sleeping I watch more TV and also read more than anyone else in the fam. Since they don’t want me going ahead on 24 without them, I’m also re-binge watching The Good Wife.

Two, two, two binges at once! I’ll be drinking this while watching the next episode of The Good Wife. Then I really have to exercise.

Anyone else have a Peloton? I don’t know anyone who does so I am only following a couple of people, one of whom is Joshua Malina. I came across his Peloton name in his Twitter feed. He’s much better on the bike than I am. LOL.

Lexie Aleah

Love that actor. He also seems to be very into activism. I follow him on IG.

__Morgana__

Yeah, he was great in The West Wing. He’s also good in Scandal, which I think of as West Wing meets 24. LOL.