Nuts About You

Almond, Cinnamon, Coconut Flakes, Flavor, Mallow Flowers, Rooibos
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by AJRimmer

2 Images

• “This one reminds me of S&V’s almond rooibos. The rooibos is sweet, and the almond is so tasty – probably much more obvious in this blend. The coconut backs up the main flavors nicely. This is a...” Read full tasting note
  • “First cup of the morning! It’s feeling very autumnal today, so I picked out something fall-y, I think for the first time this year (at least, on purpose). What surprises me most is that there are...” Read full tasting note

From Bird & Blend Tea Co.

Rooibos, almond + cinnamon tea that will send you nuts!

Just love a good nutty cuppa? The feeling’s mutual with our latest blend: Nuts About You. With caffeine free rooibos tea, almond pieces, coconut flakes + cinnamon we are sure it’s going to send you all nutty!

Rooibos, almond pieces, cinnamon, coconut flakes, mallow flowers, flavour

About Bird & Blend Tea Co. View company

This one reminds me of S&V’s almond rooibos. The rooibos is sweet, and the almond is so tasty – probably much more obvious in this blend. The coconut backs up the main flavors nicely. This is a wonderful rooibos. I certainly wouldn’t mind reordering this one.

First cup of the morning! It’s feeling very autumnal today, so I picked out something fall-y, I think for the first time this year (at least, on purpose). What surprises me most is that there are no notes for this one yet – I’m pretty sure it’s from Bluebird’s last autumn collection.

In any case, it’s good. First sip reminded me a lot of David’s Tea Alpine Punch. There’s a very strong almond flavour right up front, very reminiscent of marzipan. In the mid-sip, there’s coconut, and then a touch of warming cinnamon spice in the final fade. It’s a rooibos base, but I can’t really taste any of the woodiness that I typically associate with red rooibos. No sawdust here! I think that’s partly because the almond’s so strong. It pretty well drowns out everything else.

I’m enjoying this one. It’s warming, and comforting, and it perfectly encapsulates early autumn for me. I used 1 tsp for my cup, and gave it 5 minutes in boiling water, plus a splash of milk. Delicious! I’m probably going to add this one to my evening rotation, except I’ll be sad when it’s gone. If only it were still available!

Boiling 5 min, 15 sec 1 tsp