Green Tea
Dried Peaches, Flavouring, Rose Petals, Sencha, Sprinkles, Sunflower Petals
Hay, Perfume, Rose, Sour, Tropical
Edit tea info Last updated by Martin Bednář

2 Images

• “February 2020 subscription. The aroma of loose is not amazing. It is strong perfume like, rose, with deep inhale some butter and exotic fruits. Brewed quite long and heavy (4 grams – 5 minutes);...” Read full tasting note
  • “This arrived today in my Bird and Blend subscription box, but apparently it doesn’t launch until mid-March separately. This is the only non-rooibos blend in the box this month, and unfortunately I...” Read full tasting note

From Bird & Blend Tea Co.

Add a pinch of fairy dust to your day and float into a peach & rose dream! Our very own green fairy might not make you tipsy but you’ll still be flying high after a cup of this beauty!

You’ll love me if you love: Campfires & Vampires, Summer of Love, Pineapple Sorbet, Peach & Orange

Mixologist top tip: This brew is perfect as it is, with water. We love it both hot and cold – it’s super refreshing in the morning!

About Bird & Blend Tea Co. View company

February 2020 subscription.

Brewed quite long and heavy (4 grams – 5 minutes); but brew was quite light, yellow-green. Aroma of brew is not very present, reminds me only hay and rose. When sipped I note only some weird notes of sour, I haven’t noticed any peach, rose was quite weak and base was not there at all.

Overall rather letdown. Expected more fruitiness and as I had black tea with rose, I miss the body of tea. It was somehow generic with some weird flavour.

Flavors: Hay, Perfume, Rose, Sour, Tropical

195 °F / 90 °C 5 min, 0 sec 4 g 10 OZ / 300 ML

This arrived today in my Bird and Blend subscription box, but apparently it doesn’t launch until mid-March separately. This is the only non-rooibos blend in the box this month, and unfortunately I don’t care much for it. The rose is pretty perfumey, and I’m not really getting any peach notes, but rather a generic sourness. The tartness fights the rose, and the flavor is really odd.

Martin Bednář

I have just opened it, as it is green tea. No, the aroma is soo off. I don’t want to drink it and I will pick something else instead.