Golden Nuggets 2016 Laochatou Ripe Puer

Bulk
Edit tea info Last updated by Roswell Strange

1 Tasting Note View all

From Bitterleaf Teas

Tired of high heating bills in the winter? These laochatou may be the most cost-effective method of staying warm during the colder months of the year.

As with any laochatou, these little nuggets aren’t too picky with how they’re brewed. Hit them with long steeps of boiling water and they still won’t crack under pressure. No matter how you approach them, you’ll get a smooth, sweet brew.

We highly recommend boiling these on the stove though. This will allow you to extract the most flavour and a pleasant date-like sweetness from them.

$0.08/gram

About Bitterleaf Teas View company

1 Tasting Note

Gongfu!

Started this session just before jumping on a Zoom call/virtual tea meet up with some IG tea friends yesterday. I picked this tea out because it steeps for a crazy long time – these little delicious nuggets just keep chugging along. Seriously, I lost track of how many steeps I got. It was a lot. I love the undertones of date cookies alongside warming soft earthiness! It was the perfect smooth and sippable shou to enjoy over conversation.

Photo: https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ3_tRcBOUx/

Song Pairing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neNe66vSeZo&ab_channel=StellaBridie-Topic