Sunburst

Cinnamon, Ginger, Pineapple
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Lexie Aleah
Boiling 6 min, 30 sec 8 oz / 236 ml

• “Chai Tournament: Sunburst (Chroma) v Warrior Princess (the tea girl) Preparation: Western Tasting Note: So I may have oversteeped this one, this cup tastes pretty gingery hot. I forgot to put on a...” Read full tasting note
  • “Cold Brew! This is my favourite from Chroma so far – this is another blend with impressively beautiful and chunky ingredients; in this case those gorgeous pineapple wedges!! I loved the mix of...” Read full tasting note

From Chroma Tea

Tropical herbal tisane blended with cinnamon, pineapple, lemongrass. coconut, orange peel, turmeric, vanilla, and yuzu oil.

Sunburst is a joyous celebration of sunny days and sweet air carrying the scent of tropical flowers, ready to kick back and take it all in.

We use dried (not sweetened!) pineapple and coconut for no added sugar, while still giving Sunburst a sweet, rich flavor with fine Madagascar vanilla and juicy yuzu. The result is a tropical tea as good hot as it is iced.

About Chroma Tea View company

Chai Tournament: Sunburst (Chroma) v Warrior Princess (the tea girl)

Preparation: Western
Tasting Note: So I may have oversteeped this one, this cup tastes pretty gingery hot. I forgot to put on a timer when I started the steep.

However, when the tea cooled down more of the fruit flavors, cinnamon and lemongrass came out more and was more well rounded. Overall, I think the tea is pretty good when it is cooled down.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Ginger, Pineapple

Boiling 6 min, 30 sec 3 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

Cold Brew!

This is my favourite from Chroma so far – this is another blend with impressively beautiful and chunky ingredients; in this case those gorgeous pineapple wedges!! I loved the mix of creamy coconut, earthy turmeric, warming cinnamon, and tropical fruits like pineapple and citrus – it sort of felt like a tisane with loose Thai inspirations, and was very refreshing!!

Photos: https://www.instagram.com/p/CCcE8oJgpKm/