Cinnamon, Clove, Coriander, Dandelion Root, Ginger, Orange Peel, Saffron, Vanilla
Custard, Eggnog, Pumpkin Spice, Spices
Edit tea info Last updated by Lexie Aleah
Boiling 5 min, 15 sec 12 oz / 354 ml

From Chroma Tea

Black tea blended with cinnamon, orange peel, ginger, coriander, dandelion root, clove, saffron, and vanilla.

Firelight, and the softest blanket in the house, a companion for a riveting read, or comfort for a long day of work.

Sienna stars a fine spring bud black tea with natural chocolatey citrus notes, and bolsters it with spices, orange, and luxurious saffron. Finally, Sienna is scented with a fine small-batch Madagascar vanilla for a rich sweet finish that brings it all together.

About Chroma Tea View company

John requested some caffeinated tea today :D, he is normally a coffee drinker but needed something lighter today. Chai black tea it is!

I am feeling slightly better today and so I partook in the chai as well. Mostly resting today though.

Preparation: Western with oatmilk and honey
Tasting note: Not a fan of chai straight, unfortunately, so I had to alter the tea right away. After adding oatmilk and honey, the tea reminded me of a dessert spice mix for a pice, maybe pumpkin or my family’s custard pie or egg nog maybe. The tea definitely gave me holiday vibes though and was really soothing.

Side note: I noticed on the website that 2 blends were out of stock. Also, that the it was a local business. Yay! Unfortunately, it did not look like they listed any local retailers or have a brick and mortar shop I could buy from. The blends seem to have been out of stock on their site for a while as I have looked up this site last year too. Might have to ask if they will restock those blends in the future.

Flavors: Custard, Eggnog, Pumpkin Spice, Spices

Boiling 5 min, 15 sec 3 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

I really enjoyed Chroma’s Azure, so was quite interested in diving into the others that I purchased. I love the idea of a chai with some extra oomph, and was particularly intrigued by the saffron in this blend.
The dry leaf smells boldly of cinnamon and clove. Brewed, it smells a bit more mild, but still nicely spiced. I’m not tasting any saffron or orange peel, but it is a really nicely blended chai. The clove and cinnamon are at the forefront, with a bit of ginger in the finish.

Dustin

I’ve been eyeing their teas lately after Derk kindly sent me some Azure to try, which I loved. Two out of seven of their blends are sold out. They have no IG activity. Any idea how often the restock?

amandastory516

I’m not sure, but it seems like they restock fairly infrequently. Those same 2 blends have been out of stock for at least a couple months.

Dustin

That’s too bad. With so few teas to choose from I want to make sure I’m able to order all the ones I want to save on shipping. I’ll have to keep an eye on their site.

Lexie Aleah

Agreed I’ve been waiting for Aquamarine to be back in stock before ordering. Might as well get all the ones I want to try from them in one order.

Dustin

That’s the one I’m waiting on as well.

Snuck a mug of this in to a very chaotic work day – which means I probably didn’t afford it the level of attention that so far these Chroma Tea blends have so far been worthy of.

Unfortunately I keep reading the name as “Senna” which is the herbal ingredient that basically makes you crap yourself; not a good thing to associate with a tea. Unfortunate mental connection aside, for what is essentially a Chai blend I thought this was pretty nice. It’s clove dominant, always a personal win. Also reminded me of gingerbread, but very fancy gingerbread.

Gonna try to pay more mind with the next mug.

Shae

Haha, senna is the worst. Good description of it though.