2010 Black Gold

Bamboo, Brown Sugar, Hot hay, Mushrooms, Wet Wood
Edit tea info Last updated by TJ Elite
Boiling 0 min, 15 sec 10 g 5 oz / 150 ml

From Crimson Lotus Tea

This shou puerh is made from the same Jingmai big tree material that is in our Midas Touch sheng puerh cakes. This material has aged loose for 7 years. This shou is smooth, aromatic, dark, and delicious and very drinkable.

About Crimson Lotus Tea View company

First ripe purchased in almost a year! https://www.instagram.com/p/BZ4pBGLgrBG/?taken-by=liquidproust

When you see quality leaf being fermented without the use of shovels and feet, it’s got to be worth trying right?

Well today I went into this tea after it settled for a few days and I really enjoyed it’s subtle notes. The rinse was clear and by time I hit the first brew, there was a nice ruby red tint to the liquid. Brewing this was really fun because it wasn’t harsh on the mouth. From my experiences, this will become a very lovely tea for someone with my sort of taste buds in just a few more years. As someone who enjoys aged sheng, this will approach that taste a lot better than other shou have that I have tried.

Really looking forward to trying this once a month to track it’s ability to drink on cold nights and with certain foods!

Natethesnake

I’ve never been big on shou but I got a sample of this and was quite impressed. I immediately got hungry for Peking duck.

Shine Magical

I have this one too… just broke it up and put it in a crock

Dark, woody, shitake mushroom. Smooth and delicious. Glen recommended that I try this one and I got a sample. A full cake of this is in order.

Flavors: Bamboo, Brown Sugar, Hot hay, Mushrooms, Wet Wood